Reports to: VP of Operations
Roles / What you’ll be held accountable for:
- Articulate vision & inspire creativity
- Product Quality
- Product process efficiency
- LMA (Lead, Manage, hold team Accountable)
Who You Are / Competencies:
- 5+ years in art director, creative director, or another relevant role
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Brand cohesion & consistency
- Review work so that it will obtain client approval
- Attend client meetings to assist with sales engineering
Why You’ll Love Working @ Deksia:
- $110,000 – $130,000 – Annual salary, dependent on experience
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality – As long as you plan ahead and communicate with the team, take the time you need
- Retirement Savings Program
- Insurance Benefits – Medical, dental, life, and more offered!
- Parental Leave – Ask for details
- Technology or stipend – likely to be provided, depending on your role
Deksia is an equal employment opportunity provider. Any qualified candidate is welcome to apply, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WE’RE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS