Reports to: Director of Digital Strategy
Roles / What you’ll be held accountable for:
- Quality & timeliness of deliverables
- Production decisions & recommendations
- Cross department collaboration
Who You Are / Competencies:
- 4-6 years experience in digital marketing, an SEO specialist role, or other relevant experience
- Advanced understanding of SEO best practices
- Advanced knowledge of SEO Tools:
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Google My Business
- Screaming Frog
- Moz (or equivalent)
- Advanced knowledge of website CMS platforms:
- Able to build and improve SEO processes and deliverables such as:
- SEO audits and research methods
- Web content creation approaches
- Link building and increasing domain authority
- Methods for presenting SEO reports, strategies, recommendations, etc.
- Able to identify issues with existing SEO campaigns and present solutions to correct performance trends
- Able to help accurately scope, quote, and kick off SEO projects with our team
Why You’ll Love Working @ Deksia:
- $60,000 – $80,000 – Annual salary, dependent on experience
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality – As long as you plan ahead and communicate with the team, take the time you need
- Retirement Savings Program
- Insurance Benefits – Medical, dental, life, and more offered!
- Parental Leave – Ask for details
- Technology or stipend – likely to be provided, depending on your role
Deksia is an equal employment opportunity provider. Any qualified candidate is welcome to apply, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WE’RE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS