Case Study Jonathon Kamps
What they needed
- General brand development and building
- Maintain employee retention in competitive environment
- Greater sense of belonging for employees
Brand Research Insights
What we found
- Potential clients: Desired good, honest carpentry products
- Employees: Wanted to be proud of where they work
- Competitors: Didn’t possess acute attention to detail
What we pursued
Creating a brand that spoke to clients and employees.
BIG IDEA – Honest products & attention to detail.
Jonathon has kept almost all of his employees. He has not lost an employee to a competitor in five years.
Like what we've done for Jonathon Kamps?
Learn how your brand can reach its full potential.