Jobs - Internship
Business Development / Sales Internship – Summer 2021 (May 10 – Aug 13)
Do you enjoy creating and fostering relationships with individuals? Do you like to help companies achieve their goals? Do you have an eye for detail? Can you explain tactics and coach people to meet their goals? Are you motivated to meet deadlines and keep team members accountable to meet them as well? Does the opportunity of connecting with people and small businesses excite you? If this sounds like you, you might be a good fit for a Business Development Internship role.
In this role, you will find success if you obsess about:
Obsession 1 – Ask enough & better questions
Obsession 2 – Consistent improvement with sales skills
Obsession 3 – Deksia sales process known
Obsession 4 – Improve active listening skills
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I strive to be and do my best.
- I make it fun.
- I effectively deploy the direction provided to me.
- I keep Deksia’s CRM up to date.
- I effectively transition clients to the Account Manager.
- I carry out daily and weekly tasks as assigned to me.
- I get it: I understand the inner workings, systems, and responsibilities of my position.
- I want it: I love to do my job.
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical, and emotional ability to do my job.
- Computer savvy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sharp personal image
- Adobe Suite (InDesign & Illustrator)
- Teamwork PM
Growth Path with Deksia
- Step 1: Business Development Intern
- Step 2: Business Development Apprentice
- Step 3: Business Development
- Step 4: Director of Sales
- 3 month internship program
- Flexible work environment
- Part time (20 hours per week)
- Unpaid internship, available for college credit
- Grand Rapids, MI