Digital Marketing – Internship Fall 2019
Deksia is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern in our Grand Rapids, MI office for fall 2019.
A digital specialist is someone who intimately understands the digital marketing ecosystem in order to execute campaigns that work towards client goals. This is someone who is well versed in multiple areas of digital marketing; from paid search, to organic SEO, email marketing tactics, and more. Someone in this position is constantly learning and adapting to the ever-changing digital environment, and enjoy the new challenges that this brings. Digital Marketing Interns will report to a Digital Specialist, and will assist on campaign execution, attribution, and client reporting. In a work environment that encourages you to be and do your best, Digital Marketing Interns will have nearly limitless opportunities to expand their knowledge of the digital world.
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I strive to be and do my best.
- I promote an environment of fun.
- I complete projects assigned to me in a timely manner.
- I have working knowledge of Deksia’s business systems, tools, and digital campaigns.
- I deploy digital campaigns as directed by the Digital Specialist.
- I am self-motivated to learn digital marketing tools, trends, and strategies.
- I get it: I understand the inner workings of my position.
- I want it: I love to do my job.
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical and emotional ability to do my job.
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Proficiency in Excel & Word (Or Google Equivalent)
- Adobe Suite (InDesign & Photoshop)
- Email Marketing Experience
- SEO Campaign Experience
- Basic HTML
- Facebook Ads Certification
- Youtube Ad Campaign Experience
- E-Commerce Campaign Experience
- Copywriting Experience
- Teamwork (Software)
- Level 1: Digital Marketing Intern
- Level 2: Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Level 3: Digital Specialist or Digital Specialist Coordinator
- Unpaid internship
- Flexible work environment
- Part time (20 hours per week)
Grand Rapids, Michigan