Digital Specialist – Internship
A digital specialist is someone who intimately understands the digital marketing ecosystem in order to execute campaigns that work towards client goals. This is someone who is well versed in multiple areas of digital marketing; from paid search, to organic SEO, email marketing tactics, and more. Someone in this position is constantly learning and adapting to the ever-changing digital environment, and enjoy the new challenges that this brings. Digital Marketing Interns will report to a Digital Specialist, and will assist on campaign execution, attribution, and client reporting. In a work environment that encourages you to be and do your best, Digital Marketing Interns will have nearly limitless opportunities to expand their knowledge of the Digital World.
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I am honest and own my responsibilities.
- I strive to be my best.
- I promote an environment of fun.
- I complete projects assigned to me in a timely manner.
- I have working knowledge of Deksia’s business systems, tools, and digital campaigns.
- I am self-motivated to learn digital marketing tools, trends, and strategies.
- I get it: I understand the inner workings of my position.
- I want it: The tasks and responsibilities asked of me are what I desire to do.
- I have capacity for it: I have the mental, physical and emotional ability to do my job.
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Proficiency in Excel & Word (Or Google Equivalent)
- Adobe Suite (InDesign & Photoshop)
- Email Marketing Experience
- SEO Campaign Experience
- Basic HTML
- Facebook Ads Certification
- Youtube Ad Campaign Experience
- E-Commerce Campaign Experience
- Copywriting Experience
- Teamwork (Software)
Level 1: Digital Marketing Intern
Level 2: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Level 3: Digital Specialist
This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
Grand Rapids, Michigan