Jobs - Full-Time
Director of Content
The content team curates your brand’s digital presence with organic growth in mind. They create engaging social posts, email newsletters, and blog posts. Following along with Deksia’s results-oriented mindset; reports are compiled and distributed monthly to each of our clients to show off their brand’s impact on their digital community.
In addition to having a good understanding of how social media works from a marketing perspective, members of the content team must be pros at combatting change. When a new algorithm strikes, as we all know it will, the Director of Content is ready to lead the team in pivoting their game plan accordingly.
The Director of Content also oversees other channels to enhance brands’ organic growth. These efforts include, but are not limited to, blogging, email newsletters, and SEO optimization for WordPress websites. Additional duties may include writing email newsletters, blog posts, as well as pieces from social media campaigns. The Director of Content will also make sure the team is pulling numbers to share in customer reports monthly.
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I strive to be and do my best.
- I make it fun.
- I create and manage organic social media campaigns for Deksia and Deksia’s clients.
- I create content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and email newsletters.
- I manage content calendars and ensure that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- I proofread and edit content before publishing.
- I get it: I understand the inner workings, systems, and responsibilities of my position.
- I want it: I love to do my job.
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical, and emotional ability to do my job.
- Experience in content creation
- Proficiency in Google Drive products
- Proofing and editing skills
- A degree or relevant experience in literature, journalism, marketing, or communications
- Knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media
- Experience with SEO optimization tools such as YOAST or RankMath
- Experience using Constant Contact, Mailchimp, or other email marketing platform
- Experience using Publer, Hootsuite, or another social media post scheduling solution
- Copywriting experience
- Basic WordPress experience
- Experience using Teamwork, Asana, Trello, or another project management software
- Experience managing business accounts for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitter
- Previous management / leadership experience
- $40,000 – $55,000 + quarterly performance bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality
- 401k program
- Health insurance
- Complete the assessment found here.