Jobs - Full-Time
Google Ads Expert
Are you a diligent worker who thrives in the progressive realm of digital marketing?
A digital specialist is someone who intimately understands the digital marketing ecosystem. They are well versed in multiple areas of digital marketing; from paid search, to organic SEO, email marketing tactics, and more.
Deksia is currently seeking a digital specialist who specializes in Google Ads and Google Analytics.
A true Google ads expert understands that launching a digital campaign is only the first step in ensuring success. Ideal candidates know the importance of keeping an eye on trends and patterns throughout the duration of any digital campaign. They then use that acquired information to make tweaks and ensure clients’ goals are met efficiently, effectively, and within budget.
Main responsibilities for this role
- Manage all aspects of Google Ad campaigns for Deksia and Deksia’s clients
- Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search landing pages
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase ROI
- Use Google Ads to drive a variety of online marketing campaigns
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI
- Manage and optimize display campaigns across multiple devices
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility
Ideal qualifications for this role
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads), and Google Analytics
- An understanding of SEO & SEM
Additional expectations for this role
- Google Ads Certification – Paid Search
- Google Analytics Certification
- On-Page SEO Knowledge & Ability
- Local SEO Knowledge & Ability
- Email Marketing Experience
- Competency using Google Docs/ G-Suite
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Skills / experience that we’d love to see, but can be learned
- Experience using Moz, Campaign Monitor, and other digital marketing tools
- Facebook Ads Certification
- YouTube Ad Campaign Experience
- Copywriting Experience
- Experience working in a marketing agency setting
- Experience in building web pages using a builder and/or basic HTML
- Adobe Suite experience (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and/or XD)
- Experience using Teamwork, Asana, Monday, Trello, or another project management software
- Familiarity with the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
Culture check - How do we measure success?
Every 30 days you’ll speak to your manager to discuss the following:
GWC. Are you in a healthy headspace?
- I get it: I understand the inner workings, systems, and responsibilities of my position. 👍
- I want it: I love to do my job. 🙌
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical, and emotional ability to do my job. 💪
Core Values. Are you living up to our core values?
- I support my community internally and externally. 🤗
- I strive to be and do my best. 😤
- I make it fun. 🥳
Department Roles. When in doubt, everything the Digital department does revolves around these 4 things:
- Growing & Optimizing
- Understanding & Executing Strategies
- Improving & Maintaing Department Cleanliness
- Providing Clarity
Compensation & Benefits
- $32,000 – $40,000
- Flexible work environment – Deksia proudly functions on an office/ work-from-home hybrid
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality – As long as you plan ahead, communicate with the team, you’re free to take all the time you need! (within reason, of course)
- Parental leave
- Retirement savings program
- Insurance benefits – Medical, dental, life, and more offered!
- Technology or stipend – tech likely to be provided, depending on your role
Where is Deksia located?
How do I apply?
Complete the assessment found here.