Marketing Research – Internship Fall 2019
Deksia is seeking a Marketing Research Intern in our Urbandale, IA office for fall 2019.
Are you someone who seeks to understand? Were you the kid that constantly asked questions about how things worked and why? Would you like to put those critical thinking skills to use and help brands build better strategies for success? If so, great! We are looking for individuals who excel at quickly understanding the business models and marketing strategies of our clients and their competitors. This information will then be effectively communicated to other key members of our team and strongly influence the creation of brand strategies and executing tactics for our clients.
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I strive to be and do my best.
- I promote an environment of fun.
- I have working knowledge of Deksia’s business systems, tools, and research process.
- I understand the data I gather and ensure that it is accurate before sharing with team members.
- I complete projects assigned to me in a timely manner to move brand initiatives forward.
- I execute research within the client’s budget.
- I deploy projects as directed by the Brand Analyst Coordinator.
- I provide an executive summary one-time: how to improve our research efforts.
- I get it: I understand the inner workings, systems, and responsibilities of my position.
- I want it: I love to do my job.
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical, and emotional ability to do my job.
- Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Computer savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to self-educate
- Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop)
- Teamwork PM (Software)
- Level 1: Marketing Research Intern
- Level 2: Brand Analyst Apprentice
- Level 3: Brand Analyst or Brand Analyst Coordinator
- Unpaid internship
- Flexible work environment
- Part time (20 hours per week)
- Urbandale, Iowa