Jobs - Full-Time
Do you enjoy leading, managing, and holding a team accountable to help them achieve their goals? Are you passionate about systems and processes? Can you explain ideas and coach people to meet their goals? Do you enjoy training others? Are you savvy with numbers? Are you ready to sit in the driver’s seat of a bus full of rockstars, on the road toward optimistic and tangible growth metrics? If this sounds like you, you might be a good fit for our Operations Manager role.
In this role, you will find success if you obsess about:
Obsession 1 – Client experience
Obsession 2 – Coaching and growing team members
Obsession 3 – LER
Obsession 4 – System improvement
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I strive to be and do my best.
- I make it fun.
- I manage Account Managers and Directors to execute Deksia and client projects effectively and efficiently.
- I own, optimize and continually improve our processes.
- I drive results for clients.
- I align and LMA my team of Directors.
- I own and implement the Deksia Proven Process.
- I hit Deksia’s monthly Revenue goals.
- I measure and help Directors meet their department’s LER.
- I get it: I understand the inner workings, systems, and responsibilities of my position.
- I want it: I love to do my job.
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical, and emotional ability to do my job.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience driving a team to results
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Be self motivated, and inspire team of Directors to be the same
- Be a strong team player with an ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization as well as externally
- Have the ability to inspire and move a cross-functional team in a unified direction with a unified vision
- Approachable and relatable, able to organically earn the trust of the team of Directors and leadership
- Work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Stay calm under pressure and uncertainty, and inspire team of Directors to do the same
- Previous position as an Account Manager or Project Manager
- Adobe Suite (InDesign & Illustrator)
- Teamwork PM
- Experience with EOS
- Experience in a marketing agency
- Flexible work environment
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality
- Full time salaried position, salary TBD dependent on experience; $50,000 – $150,000