From the Blog
Top 5 Apps For A More Productive Work Day
Candy Crush might not be the best app to use while on the job, but there are some that can benefit you and your business. From a trip planner to meeting planning, these apps will simplify tedious tasks and allow you to focus on what is important – your business. I’m sure you’re familiar with Dropbox and Google Drive, but here are some lesser-known apps. Here is what we have dubbed the Top 5 Apps to Help Your Business.
1. Miro acts as a virtual whiteboard for your team. In a similar way to Google Docs, team members are able to work from anywhere on one cohesive document in real time. It’s available across any device and on your browser, and can even be used for presentations, meetings, and more.
2. Evernote is a virtual filing system for images, text, audio files, and any other file imaginable. This free app bundles relevant information, which allows for easy access. Evernote is compatible with Windows, MacOS and web access, allowing continual access to your files.
3. Wrike is a great tool for managing projects and progress, especially for creative and marketing teams. It allows you to assign and manage projects, send files, track time, and more. It’s an adaptable app that can be used for any team.
4. Pixlr saves the day as a fill-in for the more expensive and complicated photo editing systems like Photoshop. If you need a quick fix for a photo for your website or social media, Pixlr will do the trick. You can navigate the tools easily and to nail down your brand, try to match your editing style across your photos for a cohesive look.
5. The Tripit app allows business travelers to plan for trips in one place. It gathers maps, weather conditions, hotel and rental car arrangements, and more, making trips easy and no longer a mess. And for one more bonus, it’s free.
Whether big or small, your business can benefit from today’s technology. Taking advantage of new technologies is just another way you can be more successful. With little to no cost, utilizing apps for your business is a no brainer.