Jobs - Internship
Account Manager Internship – Fall 2021 (Sept. 13 – Dec. 10)
Are you the one always coordinating group projects? Do you enjoy helping companies achieve their goals? Do you have a strong eye for detail? Can you explain and coach people to meet their goals? Are you motivated to meet deadlines and live by your calendar or planner? Does the opportunity of connecting with people and small businesses excite you? Can you understand expectations of a project and efficiently communicate that to a team? If this sounds like you, you might be a good fit for an Account Management Internship.
In this role, you will find success if you obsess about:
Obsession 1 – Manage expectations
Obsession 2 – Execution
Obsession 3 – Follow up & follow through
Obsession 4 – Do it better
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I strive to be and do my best.
- I make it fun.
- I respond to my clients within 24 hours of receiving dialogue or a request.
- I meet with my clients monthly and work with them on a current plan.
- I review Deksia’s work before passing it on to clients.
- I look for potential referrals or added services from existing clients.
- I manage my clients’ expectations.
- I manage my clients’ projects efficiently.
- I carry out daily and weekly tasks as assigned to me (inventory, survey).
- I get it: I understand the inner workings, systems, and responsibilities of my position.
- I want it: I love to do my job.
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical, and emotional ability to do my job.
- Computer savvy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sharp personal image
- Adobe Suite (InDesign & Illustrator)
- Teamwork PM
- Level 1: Account Manager Intern
- Level 2: Account Manager Apprentice
- Level 3: Account Manager
- 3 month internship program
- Flexible work environment
- Part-time (20 hr per week)
- Unpaid internship, available for college credit