Design – Internship
Deksia seeks a young professional to work closely with our design and production team in Des Moines, Iowa in the Summer of 2019. We’re looking for an eager and hard-working individual, who can assist our creative team with producing an award-winning caliber of material. Internship programs are tailored to fit the intern’s interests, so description and responsibilities of the position will vary from candidate to candidate. Some potential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I strive to be and do my best.
- I promote an environment of fun.
- I have a working knowledge of Deksia’s business systems, tools, and design philosophies.
- I am self-motivated to learn new design strategies.
- I complete the projects assigned to me in a timely manner.
- I get it: I understand the inner workings of my position.
- I want it: The tasks and responsibilities asked of me are what I desire to do.
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical and emotional ability to do my job.
- Minimum of 2+ years of study in a design or art-related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem-solving skills -Critical thinking skills
Step 1: Design Intern
Step 2: Design Apprentice
Step 3: Designer
Step 3: Design Coordinator
Step 4: Brand Director Apprentice
Step 5: Brand Director
Step 6: Creative Director
- Part-time 20 per week for 90 days
- Complete both sections of the Predictive Index found https://assess.predictiveindex.com/dqpLd
- Highly motivated applicants should email resumes and portfolio work to email@example.com.