Jobs - Internship
Design Internship – Spring 2021 (Jan 11 – April 16)
Deksia seeks a young professional to work closely with our creative team in our Urbandale, IA office. We’re looking for an eager and hard-working individual, who can assist our team with producing an award-winning caliber of material. Internship programs are tailored to fit the intern’s interests, so description and responsibilities of the position will vary from candidate to candidate.
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I strive to be and do my best.
- I make it fun.
- I collaborate with the creative team to develop strategy, design elements, and create content for Deksia and Deksia’s clients.
- I create content based on the Creative Director’s direction to align with the brand and the strategy set forth for the client.
- I complete projects assigned to me on time and in budget.
- I effectively deploy the direction provided to me.
- I maintain up to date records as it pertains to my department.
- I carry out daily and weekly tasks as assigned to me.
- I get it: I understand the inner workings, systems, and responsibilities of my job.
- I want it: I love to do my job.
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical, and emotional ability to do my job.
- Minimum of 2+ years of study in a design or art-related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
Level 1: Design Intern
Level 2: Design Apprentice
Level 3: Designer
- 3 month internship program
- Flexible work environment
- Part time (20 hours per week)
- Unpaid internship