Drive and convert
more leads through engaging videos
Flagship videos are a great way to introduce or further educate customers about your brand. A video is a great tool to help people gain a better understanding of what your products or services can help them do. When packaged as our flagship video we tell the story of your brand as a hero and focus on what’s important, the customer. Explaining how their wants and needs can be satisfied through working with your company.
Below are three main parts of the video production process that play a key role in the success of a project.
This is the planning phase of the project before we come on location to film.
- Write a summary of the project goals and approach
- We meet with the client to explain the approach and get approval
- After approval, we start building interview questions, scripts and shot lists for the project
- Locking down locations, talent, and booking travel accommodations
During this phase of the project, we are on location working with talent to capture the content called out in our planning phase.
- Multiple crew members on location
- Cameras, lights, and audio gear for filming interviews and b-roll
In the post production phase of the project, the Deksia team will work to cut together the raw content into deliverables to accomplish the set project goals.
- Backing up and organizing content
- Syncing and clean cutting content
- Editing together main videos
- Client review and approval
The video needed to introduce the brand’s beliefs while helping to establish the brand’s archetype the sage. Additionally, the client wanted it to be focused on the importance of their relationships with customers.
The brand wanted a video that would establish their new messaging of being a hero for their customer while highlighting their large range of capabilities.
LEARN HOW TO GET STARTED WITH YOUR CUSTOM VIDEO TODAY
Speak to an expert today and start producing engaging video content.