IMPROVE CONVERSATIONS THROUGH CUSTOM CONTENT
Creating content for your brand that connects with and educates your customer on why to buy it is key for maximizing conversations. With the number of photos and videos customers interact with on a daily basis the content you show through your brand plays a large role in how they feel about your products or services.
Below are three main parts of the video production process that play a key role in the success of a project.
This is the planning phase of the project before we come on location to film.
- Write a summary of the project goals and approach
- We meet with the client to explain the approach and get approval
- After approval, we start building interview questions and shot lists for the project
- Locking down locations, talent, and booking travel accommodations
During this phase of the project, we are on location working with talent to capture the content called out in our planning phase.
- Multiple crew members on location
- Cameras, lights, and audio gear for filming interviews and b-roll
In the post production phase of the project, the Deksia team will work to cut together the raw content into deliverables to accomplish the set project goals.
- Backing up and organizing content
- Syncing and clean cutting content
- Editing together main videos
- Client review and approval
Keep your website fresh with custom content
Integrate photos and videos into your online presence
Having content that showcases your team and the products or services you offer are a great way to keep on your website and lead to more leads.
Stand out in your digital advertising
Take your assets to the next level
When using digital advertising to reach new customers one of the best tools you can use to convert customers is custom photos and videos. This content allows your brand to stand out from a large number of ads viewers are targeted with on a daily basis.
LEARN HOW TO GET STARTED WITH YOUR CUSTOM VIDEO TODAY
Speak to an expert today and start producing engaging video content.