EDUCATING AN AUDIENCE TO GAIN BUY-IN
Using video content can be a great way to explain how your products or service works and helps to convert viewers into customers. These can also be a great way to continue to grow a relationship with current customers.
Below are three main parts of the video production process that play a key role in the success of a project.
This is the planning phase of the project before we come on location to film.
- Write a summary of the project goals and approach
- We meet with the client to explain the approach and get approval
- After approval, we start building interview questions and shot lists for the project
- Locking down locations, talent, and booking travel accommodations
During this phase of the project, we are on location working with talent to capture the content called out in our planning phase.
- Multiple crew members on location
- Cameras, lights, and audio gear for filming interviews and b-roll
In the post production phase of the project, the Deksia team will work to cut together the raw content into deliverables to accomplish the set project goals.
- Backing up and organizing content
- Syncing and clean cutting content
- Editing together main videos
- Client review and approval
The goal of this project was to introduce a new product to the market, it needed to engage with customers while also educating them on how it works.
This project took a month to plan, a few days to shoot, and a couple of weeks to edit.
Our client approached us with a new service they had started to offer to help clear commercial spaces. We wanted to highlight as many different applications as possible while introduction bold headlines to call out more technical details.
This was a quick turnaround project it was planned in a few days, filmed in a single day, and edited within a week.
LEARN HOW TO GET STARTED WITH YOUR CUSTOM VIDEO TODAY
Speak to an expert today and start producing engaging video content.