Reports to: Content Strategist
Roles / What you’ll be held accountable for:
- Independent execution
- Clear, effective archetype-driven copy
- Cross department collaboration
- Follow up & follow through
Who You Are / Competencies:
- 2-4 years experience in market research, market strategy, or other relevant position
- Lead internal collaboration
- Ability to conduct research & analyze data
- Ability to write creative briefs based on archetype & client strategy
- Ability to identify, adjust, & report on strategy performance
- Ability to create strategy drafts based on client needs & archetype
- Manage interns
Why You’ll Love Working @ Deksia:
- $45,000 - $60,000 – Annual salary, dependent on experience
Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality – As long as you plan ahead and communicate with the team, take the time you need
Retirement Savings Program
Insurance Benefits – Medical, dental, life, and more offered!
Parental Leave – Ask for details
Technology or stipend – likely to be provided, depending on your role
Deksia is an equal employment opportunity provider. Any qualified candidate is welcome to apply, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WE’RE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS