Jobs - Full-Time
Director of Operations
Do you enjoy leading, managing, and holding a team accountable to help them achieve their goals? Are you passionate about systems and processes? Can you explain ideas and coach people to meet their goals? Do you enjoy training others? Are you savvy with numbers? Are you ready to sit in the driver’s seat of a bus full of rockstars, on the road toward optimistic and tangible growth metrics? If this sounds like you, you might be a good fit for our Operations Manager role.
Main responsibilities for this role
- Managing directors across 6+ creative departments to execute Deksia and client projects effectively and efficiently
- Owning and optimizing Deksia’s proven processes
- Driving results for clients
- Aligning the team of Directors via EOS principles such as LMA
- Hitting Deksia’s monthly Revenue goals
- Weekly reports on metrics for each department
Skills or character traits we want to see in you
Team-player with leadership experience
You must have the ability to inspire and move a cross-functional team in a unified direction with a unified vision. More often than not, this ability comes with a few years of experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Effective communication is key to understanding the clients’ needs, as well as reducing the likelihood of errors, confusion, and missed deadlines.
Organization & time-management
Although we do have a stellar project management team to back you up, your organization skills need to be on point in order to keep the team (and clients) on track.
Decision-making & problem-solving skills
As the leader of several departments, you will be faced with questions and concerns from both employees and clients. You must be able to think on your feet while remaining cool and collected, even when the solution may not be as straight-forward as desired.
Multi-tasking master in a fast-paced environment
You must be able to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment without missing deadlines or allowing any loose ends slip through the cracks.
Skills / experience that we’d love to see, but can be learned
- Experience working in an agency setting
- Experience in a previous position such as Account Manager or Project Manager
- Experience using Teamwork, Asana, Monday, Trello, or another project management software
- Familiarity with the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
Culture check - how does Deksia measure success?
GWC. Are you still in a healthy headspace?
- I get it: I understand the inner workings, systems, and responsibilities of my position. 👍
- I want it: I love to do my job. 🙌
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical, and emotional ability to do my job. 💪
Core Values. Are you living up to our Core Values?
- I support my community internally and externally. 🤗
- I strive to be and do my best. 😤
- I make it fun. 🥳
Department Obsessions. Are you contributing to the obsessions of your department?
- Product Quality (quality & time)
- Product Development (processes & product)
Compensation & benefits
- $55,000 – $125,000 + opportunity for quarterly performance bonuses
- Flexible work environment – Deksia proudly functions on an office/ work-from-home hybrid
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality – As long as you plan ahead, communicate with the team, you’re free to take all the time you need! (within reason, of course)
- Retirement Savings Program
- Insurance Benefits – Medical, dental, life, and more offered!
- Parental Leave – Ask for details
- Technology or stipend – likely to be provided, depending on your role
Where is Deksia located?
How do I apply?
Join our waitlist by filling out the assessment found here.