Reports to: VP of Client Growth
Roles / What you’ll be held accountable for:
- Manage expectations
- Grow and nurture clients
- Follow up & follow through
- Be an advocate for the client
Who You Are / Competencies:
- 1-3 years experience in account management, client relations, or relevant position
- Seeks to identify opportunities for account growth
- Effectively communicate & collaborate across departments
- Creates internal & client-facing buy-in while advocating for the client
- Utilizes consultative listening skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & manages time effectively
- Proactive solution-oriented mindset
Why You’ll Love Working @ Deksia:
- $35,000 - $45,000 – Annual salary, dependent on experience
Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality – As long as you plan ahead and communicate with the team, take the time you need
Retirement Savings Program
Insurance Benefits – Medical, dental, life, and more offered!
Parental Leave – Ask for details
Technology or stipend – likely to be provided, depending on your role
Deksia is an equal employment opportunity provider. Any qualified candidate is welcome to apply, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WE’RE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS