EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR
Employee Experience Coordinator
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Roles / What you’ll be held accountable for:
- Mental & physical health
- Professional development
- S.M.A.R.T. events
- Employee recognition
Who You Are / Competencies:
- Proven experience running all-company events as a one-person show
- Effectively measure and positively impact culture metrics
- Assess employee needs & Identify gaps in employee wellness knowledge
- Ability to build, pitch, and implement a comprehensive wellness program
- Knowledge of and ability to promote healthy mental and physical lifestyle choices
- Manages budget and expenses related to the wellness program
- Certification or proven experience in coaching, proper nutrition, or general wellness
- Experience with Insperity a plus
Essential duties of the role:
- Coordinates, plans, and facilities health and fitness activities and programs for team members
- Measure attendance and effectiveness of activities and make changes based on feedback
- Collaborate with Human resources to create and assist with wellness policies and initiatives
- Be the Deksia point person for all questions and concerns related to mental and physical wellness
- Foster and promote an environment of feedback and recognition
- Own the process for approving and managing professional development opportunities and budget
Why You’ll Love Working @ Deksia:
- $42,000 - $68,000 – Annual salary, dependent on experience
Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality – As long as you plan ahead and communicate with the team, take the time you need
Retirement Savings Program
Insurance Benefits – Medical, dental, life, and more offered!
Parental Leave – Ask for details
Technology or stipend – likely to be provided, depending on your role
APPLY BY SENDING YOUR RESUME TO HR@DEKSIA.COM.
Deksia is an equal employment opportunity provider. Any qualified candidate is welcome to apply, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WE’RE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
We’re proud to be steadily growing, and we’re regularly seeking skilled and motivated marketing professionals. We’re interested in meeting you! Choose the opportunity that interests you.
The positions listed below may be currently filled, but Deksia is always looking to expand its team of rockstars.
Instead of waiting around for your dream position to open up, be bold. Make the first move. We triple-dog-dare you to swipe right and fill out that application.
If the feelings are mutual, a member of the HR team will reach out to discuss you joining Deksia’s Bench of Rockstars. In addition to bragging rights and a cool title, this elite squad is also the first to know about potential job openings at Deksia before anyone else. Those who are extra compatible may even be offered a position before it ever makes it off this list.
Apply for any of these positions to be first in line when a job opens!
In nearly every case, our apprentices have completed their internship at Deksia, distinguished themselves, and shown the ability to make strong contributions in an area of need.
Apprenticeships are full-time paid positions and structured to give you hands-on-training with progressively expanding responsibility for the eight months of employment with us. Regular reviews keep you on track and as your apprenticeship ends, you either receive an offer of full-time, permanent employment with us or our help in finding your next position.
- Full-time, 40-hours per week
- Four months at Apprenticeship I
- Four months at Apprenticeship II
Internships at Deksia provide a fast-paced introduction to what life is like in a nimble marketing agency. You will gain exposure to real clients, learn the ropes, apply your skills, and receive hands-on mentorship from experienced professionals.
While the work and the experience are real, we take seriously the part that we’re able to play in our interns’ education and development. We take pride in the frequent comments from interns that they learned more in three months at Deksia than they did in four years of college.
- 20-hours per week
- Three months