Jobs - Full-Time
Account Manager (Grand Rapids)
Do you enjoy helping companies achieve their goals? Do you have an eye for detail? Can you explain ideas and coach people to meet their goals? Are you motivated to meet deadlines and keep team members accountable to meet them as well? Can you understand the expectations of a project and efficiently communicate that to a team? Does the opportunity of connecting with people and small businesses excite you? If this sounds like you, you might be a good fit for an Account Manager role.
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I strive to be and do my best.
- I make it fun.
- I respond to my clients within 24 hours of receiving dialogue or a request.
- I meet with my clients monthly and work with them on a current plan.
- I review Deksia’s work before passing it on to clients.
- I look for potential referrals or added services from existing clients.
- I manage my clients’ expectations.
- I provide an executive summary quarterly: how to improve client experience.
- I get it: I understand the inner workings, systems, and responsibilities of my position.
- I want it: I love to do my job.
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical, and emotional ability to do my job.
- Computer savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Sharp personal image
- Previous experience as an Account Manager or Project Manager
- Adobe Suite (InDesign & Illustrator)
- Teamwork Project Management software
- Flexible work environment
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality
- Full time salaried position: $35,000 – $50,000