Jobs - Full-Time
If you are a passionate, solutions-driven leader in a customer service or sales-related field, this may be the position for you!
As the main liaison between client and internal teams, account managers play a critical role in the Deksia process. They are naturally inquisitive and use the intel gathered in client interactions, industry research, and past experience to become expert advocates for their clients.
Account managers are also expected to work closely with the project management team to make sure tasks are assigned and promised work is completed. In their eyes, the project is not finished until the customer is satisfied.
Maintaining detailed knowledge of our products and offerings is crucial for this position. This also allows account managers to maintain healthy expectations within the scope of a project, as well as recognize opportunities for additional collaboration.
Main responsibilities for this role
- I manage client accounts from a variety of industries.
- I am able to multitask, stay organized, and delegate when necessary.
- I respond to my clients within 24 hours of receiving dialogue or a request.
- I meet with my clients monthly and work with them on a current plan.
- I review Deksia’s work before passing it on to clients.
- I look for potential referrals or added services from existing clients.
- I manage my clients’ expectations.
Skills or character traits we want to see in you
Excellent Communication Skills 🗣️👂
You must be able to clearly articulate your message, not just verbally, but also in written and in nonverbal communication.
Organizational skills and attention to detail 🗄✨
Although we do have a stellar project management team to back you up, your organization skills need to be on point in order to keep your clients (and team) on track.
Problem-solving and critical thinking skills 🕵️💡
You must be able to resolve issues quickly and effectively – the resources used to crack each case are up to you.
Sharp personal image 👔👗
You dress to impress because first (and second, and third…) impressions are everything. Even if it’s just from the waist up in this virtual age!
Skills / experience that we’d love to see, but can be learned
Do you have experience with any of the following? If so, let us know! 🤩
- Advertising agency experience
- Proficiency using apps within Google Workspace such as Drive, Sheets & Docs
- Experience using Teamwork, Asana, Monday, Trello, or another project management software
- Strong motivational and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
Culture check - how does Deksia measure success?
Every 30 days you’ll speak to your manager to discuss the following:
Core Values. Are you living up to our Core Values?
- I support my community internally and externally 🤗
- I strive to be and do my best 😤
- I make it fun 🥳
Department Obsessions. Are you contributing to the obsessions of your department?
Here are the current Account Management department obsessions:
- Manage Expectations
- Follow Up & Follow Through
- Do It Better
Compensation & benefits
- $32,000 – $40,000
- Flexible work environment – Deksia proudly functions on an office/ work-from-home hybrid
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality – As long as you plan ahead, communicate with the team, you’re free to take all the time you need! (within reason, of course)
- Retirement Savings Program
- Insurance Benefits – Medical, dental, life, and more offered!
- Parental Leave – Ask for details
- Technology or stipend – likely to be provided, depending on your role
Where is Deksia located?
How do I apply?
Complete the assessment found here.