Jobs - Full-Time
Essential duties of the role:
- Dynamic leader for accounting team
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems
- Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures
- Ensures practices are compliant with appropriate legal standards and requirements
- Collaborates with CFO to maintain internal control safeguards
- Establishes financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on a bi-weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Develop and enforce internal controls to maximize protection of company assets
Who You Are / Competencies:
- 5 years experience in accounting, bookkeeping, or related discipline
- Experience in processing payroll
- Experience in Quickbooks
- Ability to work & adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle large volumes of complex data
- Experience with Rippling a plus
Culture check - how does Deksia measure success?
Every 30 days you’ll speak to your manager to discuss the following:
Core Values. Are you living up to our Core Values?
- I support my community internally and externally 🤗
- I strive to be and do my best 😤
- I make it fun 🥳
Department Obsessions. When in doubt, everything the Human Resources team does revolves around these 4 things:
- Data driven guidance
- Improved understanding
Compensation & benefits
- $55,000 – 85,000 – Annual salary, dependent on experience
- $70,000 – 100,000 – Total comp package
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality – As long as you plan ahead and communicate with the team, take the time you need
- Retirement Savings Program
- Insurance Benefits – Medical, dental, life, and more offered!
- Parental Leave – Ask for details
- Technology or stipend – likely to be provided, depending on your role
Where is Deksia located?
This role is based out of our Grand Rapids, MI office.
How Do I apply?
Complete the assessment found here.
Deksia is an equal employment opportunity provider. Any qualified candidate is welcome to apply, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.