Jobs - Full-Time
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment to efficiently organize and stay on top of moving parts within one of our largest client accounts, alongside our Senior Account Executive. This role has high potential for growing into a more robust Project Manager role and/or further support for the Account Management department.
Main responsibilities for this role
- Coordinate internal & external resources, ensuring tasks remain within scope and schedule
- Provide administrative & project support to Senior Account Executive
Understand high-level projects, while carrying out tasks to make the projects happen
- Schedule & assign tasks
- Support team by performing tasks related to organization & strong communication
Skills & qualifications
- Proven project coordination & organizational experience
- Microsoft Office 365 & Google Apps knowledge/experience
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
Compensation & benefits
- $35,000 – $40,000
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality – As long as you plan ahead, communicate with the team, you’re free to take all the time you need! (within reason, of course)
- Retirement Savings Program
- Insurance Benefits – Medical, dental, life, and more offered!
- Parental Leave – Ask for details
- Technology or stipend – likely to be provided, depending on your role
How do I apply?
Complete the assessment found here.