Jobs - Full-Time
A digital specialist is someone who intimately understands the digital marketing ecosystem in order to execute campaigns that work towards client goals. This is someone who is well versed in multiple areas of digital marketing; from paid search, to organic SEO, email marketing tactics, and more. A requirement for this position is the ability to build attribution models for each campaign that strongly correlates ad performance to the client’s goals, while operating within budget. With an ability to self-educate, Digital Specialists at Deksia will have nearly limitless opportunities to gain experience within various digital marketing platforms and tools.
- 2+ Years Digital Marketing Experience
- Google Ads Certification – Paid Search
- Google Analytics Certification
- On Page SEO Knowledge & Ability
- Local SEO Knowledge & Ability
- Email Marketing Experience
- Basic HTML
- Microsoft Suite or Google Equivalent
Wish list Skills
- Adobe Suite (InDesign & Photoshop)
- Facebook Ads Certification
- YouTube Ad Campaign Experience
- Copywriting Experience
- Full time salary position
- Flexible work environment
- Flexible time off and out of office work opportunities
- Competitive pay
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I strive to be and do my best.
- I promote an environment of fun.
- I complete projects assigned to me in a timely manner.
- I execute comprehensive digital strategies that are within the client budget.
- I consistently meet client goals or benchmarks within digital campaigns.
- I build strong attribution models between ad performance and client budgets.
- I pursue initiatives that increase digital marketing performance for clients.
- I provide an executive summary quarterly: how to improve our digital efforts.
- I get it: I understand the inner workings of my position.
- I want it: I love my job.
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical and emotional ability to do my job.
- Complete the assessment found here.