Jobs - Full-Time
Social Media Curator & Manager
The content team curates your brand’s digital presence with organic growth in mind. They create engaging social posts, email newsletters, and blog posts. Following along with Deksia’s results-oriented mindset; at the end of the month, reports are compiled and distributed to each of our clients to show off their brand’s impact on their digital community.
The Social Media Curator & Manager is responsible for creating the content for social media platforms and being the voice of the brand, as well as owning posts and replies from the brands’ audiences. They may also be tasked with pulling numbers for reports and other data-gathering missions, as well as meeting with clients.
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I strive to be and do my best.
- I make it fun.
- I create and manage organic social media campaigns for Deksia and Deksia’s clients.
- I understand target audiences for each social media channel and client.
- I am familiar with consumer analytics and use this information to ensure social media strategies are achieving established goals.
- I mitigate issues calmly and diplomatically when online communication goes awry.
- I get it: I understand the inner workings, systems, and responsibilities of my position.
- I want it: I love to do my job.
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical, and emotional ability to do my job.
- Proven success in running & growing social media accounts
- Creative writing skills
- Quick decision-making, effective monitoring & good judgment skills
- A natural curiosity & desire to analyze data
- Ability to carry a brand’s voice into curated content
- A degree or relevant experience in journalism, public relations, communication, or marketing
- Experience using Publer, Hootsuite, or another social media post scheduling solution
- Basic WordPress experience
- Copywriting experience
- SEO campaign familiarity
- Experience using Teamwork, Asana, Trello, or another project management software
- $30,000 – 60,000
- Flexible work environment
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality
- 401k program
- Health insurance
- Complete the assessment found here.