Reports to: Director of Digital Strategy
Roles / What you’ll be held accountable for:
- Independent execution
- Always proactive
- Continued growth in skillset & efficiency
- Follow up & follow through
Who You Are / Competencies:
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing, an SEO specialist role, or other relevant experience
- Advanced understanding of SEO best practices
- Experienced knowledge of SEO Tools:
- Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Screaming Frog, Moz (or equivalent)
- Experienced knowledge of other analytical / SEO related tools:
- Google Sheets, Tag Manager, Datastudio, etc.
- Able to compile SEO audits and prioritize on-page SEO solutions & content creation opportunities
- Able to provide direction how to create high-quality and authoritative web content optimized for search engines
- Able to execute on-page SEO optimization efforts such as page titles, H1a. & meta descriptions
- Able to create and execute link building strategies & outreach campaigns that increase domain authority
- Able to identify issues with existing SEO campaigns and present solutions to correct performance trends
- Able to present SEO deliverables to clients alongside Account Managers and answer technical questions
Why You’ll Love Working @ Deksia:
- $48,000 - $60,000 – Annual salary, dependent on experience
Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality – As long as you plan ahead and communicate with the team, take the time you need
Retirement Savings Program
Insurance Benefits – Medical, dental, life, and more offered!
Parental Leave – Ask for details
Technology or stipend – likely to be provided, depending on your role
Deksia is an equal opportunity employment provider. Any qualified candidate is welcome to apply, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WE’RE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS