Deksia seeks a young professional to work closely with our design and production team in Des Moines, Iowa. We’re looking for an eager and hard-working individual, who can assist our creative team with producing an award-winning caliber of material. The apprenticeship program is designed to provide the skills needed to be hireable as a designer
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I strive to be and do my best.
- I promote an environment of fun.
- I complete projects assigned to me on time
- I create designs within the client budget.
- I create a design that achieves strategic goals.
- I follow instruction and use constructive criticism to grow
- I provide an executive summary: Improving the design method of Deksia
- I get it: I understand the inner workings of my position.
- I want it: The tasks and responsibilities asked of me are what I desire to do.
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical and emotional ability to do my job.
- Minimum of 2+ years of study in a design or art-related field
- Previous Internship or Apprenticeship in the design field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem-solving skills -Critical thinking skills
Step 3: Designer
Step 3: Design Coordinator
Step 4: Brand Director Apprentice
Step 5: Brand Director
Step 6: Creative Director
- $26,500 – 52,000 Annual Salary
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time off
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Complete both sections of the Predictive Index found https://assess.predictiveindex.com/dqpLd
- Highly motivated applicants should email resumes and portfolio work to email@example.com.