Jobs - Full-Time
Are you a diligent leader who is motivated by, and curious about, the ever-changing world of digital marketing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? Are you ready to own the digital products & services that Deksia offers, and own the lifecycle of the projects for Deksia and our clients?
Deksia is currently seeking a Digital Strategist. This person will report to Deksia’s Director of Digital Strategy, oversee a team of Digital Specialists, and collaborate with other departments, including the sales team.
If you have experience as a Digital (or SEO, Paid Media, etc.) Specialist or Strategist in the past, plus proven ability to assist with scoping & quoting, kicking off, and evaluating the quality of projects in the digital space, we want to talk to you. Read on for details & follow directions to apply.
Main responsibilities for this role
- Lead a team; full-time team members & part-time/seasonal interns
- Train new team members for department
- Scope, quote & launch projects (with Project Manager)
- Identify & diagnose issues within the department, work with Director & team on solutions
- Review quality of work prior to sending for client approval
- Attend client meetings to assist from a sales engineering perspective
- Analyze & optimize digital ad campaigns across multiple platforms and formats to increase performance metrics
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility
Ideal qualifications for this role
- 4-6 years digital marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads), and Google Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of SEO, PPC, analytics, content, & email marketing
Additional expectations for this role
- Google Ads Certification – Paid Search
- Google Analytics Certification
- On-Page SEO Knowledge & Ability
- Local SEO Knowledge & Ability
- Email Marketing Experience
- Competency using Google Docs/ G-Suite
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Skills / experience that we’d love to see, but can be learned
- Experience using Moz, Campaign Monitor, and other digital marketing tools
- Facebook Ads Certification
- YouTube Ad Campaign Experience
- Copywriting Experience
- Experience working in a marketing agency setting
- Experience in building web pages using a builder and/or basic HTML
- Adobe Suite experience (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and/or XD)
- Experience using Teamwork, Asana, Monday, Trello, or another project management software
- Familiarity with the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
Every 30 days you’ll speak to your manager and direct reports to discuss the following:
GWC. Are you still in a healthy headspace?
- I get it: I understand the inner workings, systems, and responsibilities of my position. 👍
- I want it: I love to do my job. 🙌
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical, and emotional ability to do my job. 💪
Core Values. Are you living up to our Core Values?
- I support my community internally and externally 🤗
- I strive to be and do my best 😤
- I make it fun 🥳
Department Roles. Are you contributing to the roles of your department?
- Quality & timeliness of deliverables
- Strategy decisions & recommendations
- Cross department collaboration
- LMA (Lead, Manage, hold Accountable)
- $70,000 – 85,000 annual salary, depending on market role is placed into (GR, DSM, PDX)
- Flexible work environment – Deksia proudly functions on an office/ work-from-home hybrid
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality – As long as you plan ahead and communicate with the team, take the time you need
- Retirement Savings Program
- Insurance Benefits – Medical, dental, life, and more offered!
- Parental Leave – Ask for details
- Technology or stipend – likely to be provided, depending on your role
Where is Deksia located?
Our digital strategy team is based out of Grand Rapids, MI.
How do I apply?
Complete the assessment found here.