Jobs - Full-Time
As a strategic agency, our passion is helping small to medium-sized businesses succeed. While we’re committed to our clients, our team is just as important to us. We do our work according to these values: support community, strive for better and promote fun. If our company sounds like a good fit for you we would love to hear from you.
As Deksia’s HR Specialist, you will be supporting the team by recruiting rock star talent (both full time and interns), maintaining world-class facilities and IT, planning engaging monthly events and organized quarterly sessions for the team, and organizing processes and procedures to scale.
- I have 3 qualified and vetted candidates for any open position — interviewing & recruiting.
- I keep employee files, current pay, incidents, and reviews.
- I stay up to date on emerging job trends and salaries. I oversee onboarding & offboarding of team members.
- I help plan, develop, and implement monthly team events and quarterly company-wide events
- I get it: I understand the inner workings, systems, and responsibilities of my position.
- I want it: I love to do my job.
- I have the capacity for it: I have the mental, physical, and emotional ability to do my job
- I support my community internally and externally.
- I strive to be and do my best.
- I make it fun.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Flexible work environment
- Get your job done / unlimited PTO mentality
- Full-Time Position – $28,000 – $40,000
This position is based out of our Grand Rapids, MI office or our Des Moines, IA office
- Complete the assessment found here.